Research Assistant (PostDoc) - salary grade E13 TV-L Berliner Hochschulen
Ref. VI-59/21. Closing date 26.02.2021.
Full time. Part-time employment may be possible.
Research in the project “Methodology of the Synthetic Approach“, which investigates the collaboration between natural scientists an engineers in the Clusters of Excellence “Science of Intelligence”:
- Preparation, conduct and analysis of expert interviews and field observations
- Content analysis of text documents
- Preparation of case studies
- Preparation of presentations and publications
- Exchange within the Cluster of Excellence “Science of Intelligence”
- Successfully completed university degree (Master, Diplom or equivalent) and PhD in sociology
- Skills/experience in the following areas: science and technology studies; research experience in conducting and analyzing expert interviews, participant observation, and/or ethnographic research
- Very good written and spoke English; good command of German required or the willingness to learn them is expected
- Social science research with or about engineering science
Please send your application with the reference number and the usual documents only by email to Iwona Wieczorek (firstname.lastname@example.org).
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guaranty for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at the TU staff department homepage: https://www.abt2-t.tu-berlin.de/menue/themen_a_z/datenschutzerklaerung/ or quick access 214041.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.
Technische Universität Berlin – Der Präsident – Fakultät VI, Institut für Soziologie, FG Technik- und Innovationssoziologie, Prof. Dr. Ingo Schulz-Schaeffer, Sekr. FH 9-1, Fraunhoferstr. 33-36, 10587 Berlin